Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Does anybody know what time it is? Pool time!

Last night, I left my in-laws and headed on over to Shane and Jill's. Jack is seriously tired of a new bed, new house, and new faces every few days, but today we went to the pool! He totally dug it.

How could you resist these beautiful faces? It was so much fun watching Jack "swim" around, and Joshua got into the water groove after about half an hour, too.


I'm not sure if you can tell, but Jack's feet were so pruny when we got out! I couldn't resist. :-)



And how cute is his back fat? I leave you with that unaswerable question. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Jack has lovely feet and adorable back fat and a cute face...I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had fun together. Josh looks so slim, when did he lose his baby fat! I like Jack's wrinkly feet. That shows he had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal,

    He is so darn cute! And I'm not just leavin' a nice comment - genuinely lovin' your boy here!

    Glad you got to have such a fun day with Jill and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack is so much darker than Josh, it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a chubby little Indian boy.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love your comments! :-)