Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Dog Days of Summer


Today has been the first truly hot day of summer in Oregon. It makes me laugh, because if it were "only" 92 degrees in Idaho, people would be breathing a sigh of relief.

Time to bust out the overalls!

Dad loves his grandson. How precious.

How could you resist such a gorgeous little farm boy?

Or a beautiful maiden in a red-checkered sundress?

Especially having a tea party?

We match. And yes, I planned it that way. :-)

Klaus is Jack's protector. It's quite cute.
And so with those picture-perfect moments, I leave to go fetch my screaming, never-takes-a-nap child.

6 comments:

  1. he is just TOO cute! It looks like he loves the water...hmmm, will he be my fellow fish at Clear Lake? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Klaus and Jack is my favorite. And what does Jeanea mean by fellow fish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little man! I am blessed with two incredible grandsons and a granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my golly! (Pam's fav. phrase..)

    So cute!

    Hang in there with his sleeping schedule. Tobin used to be the same way, but Becca never gave up being consistent and the boy just now gave up his daily nap at almost 5 years old. Plus, your next babe is bound to be totally different:)

    Tell Shelbea not to worry about the girls' socks - got plenty and will continue to buy more as they are a consumable item here at my house. Can't keep track of them and sick of trying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute shots. Especially like the additional shots with back fat; two blogs in a row, very nice... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick,

    At Clear Lake I'm known as the fish, so since Jack appears to appreciate the water as much as I do, I'm hoping he will join me and become my fellow fishie :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love your comments! :-)