Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Seattle

So off this week Jack and I went to Seattle with Jeanea and Owen. Joey just so happened to be there for his job training. One day we went to the Space Needle and Experience the Music Project. It was so much fun! I highly recommend EMP -- I got to play the drums and totally beat Owen at this teach-you-to-drum game. I would love to go with Dustin sometime -- he would completely dig it!
We ate lunch right outside the Monorail station. I had a favorite meal from my freshman year -- a Thai chicken wrap from World Wrapps. It was just as good as I remembered.

On the Seattle Monorail. I'd never ridden it before, but it was a lot of fun and fairly affordable.


What a beautiful stroller smile!


Jack enjoying the webcam chair. You could listen to lots of museum info in it. It was super comfy.

Strawberry and chocolate go well together!

Owen poses with the Terminator. Apparently, it's a big deal for boys.

The outside of the building was so cool!

And now on to the Shipley's house in Everett.

So uh, you play here often? This is Jack with Alaina's daughter Ariannah. They're 11 days apart.

My boy the little Casanova. Nick teaches him well, even across the Pacific. Jack reached for Ariannah's hand, no prodding needed.
Wanna ring, baby?

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures of your Seattle trip. So glad you get to do this. Were the babies good to each other? Looks like they enjoyed sharing the toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that Owen is looking to be in fine form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for trips to Seattle! It was a lot of fun indeed. We will have to do it again soon :-) I must say, the pics of your son and my neice are beyond cute :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love your comments! :-)