Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

My Dream House

As Nick and I are not terribly fond of this apartment and would like to get out the nanosecond our Idaho house sells, I've been looking online for Salem-area housing. And I discovered this place, a mere few miles away in Silverton. It sits on 45 acres and boasts its own 1,400-sf guest house. See it in the above picture (that also coincidentally makes me sigh with longing)?
IS THIS NOT THE MOST AMAZING HOUSE YOU'VE EVER SEEN?!?! For a mere 2 and a half million buckaroos, this place of my dreams could be mine.

Anyone care to contribute?

4 comments:

  1. Yes indeed, it is beautiful, but not for you at this time in your life. It's OK to dream a little, but be content where you are for now. God has a good plan for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto to your mom's comment. I mean really, imagine having to clean that house?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad said if you had enough money to buy that house, you could hire someone to clean it!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love your comments! :-)